- Version 1.3.3
- Last update 3 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from RH-Webdesign
6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
Easy installation | Easy setup | Maximum satisfaction!
With our themes for Shopwware 6, you will not only experience a countless number of setting options, but also excellent free support. We will be happy to answer your questions at
Blocks/elements for adventure worlds included
- Brandslider - Present your brands in the shop
- Banner-Layout - Individual banners with call-to-action and video option
- Slider-Layout - Also as slider
- Kachel-Layout - Also as grid
- USPs - Service Area with icons for sales promotion
- Testimonials - Customer ratings as column and slider layout
- Deal Counter - Highlight a product with a timer
- Individual product lists - Create simple product lists
- Shop the Look - Individual product bundles with unique presentation
Social Media Feeds
- Instagram - Instagram Feed as grid and slider layout
- Facebook - Countless options for integration
- Twitter - Countless options for integration
- Pinterest - Countless options for integration
- Update information and help - Area for update information and help on the theme
- Facebook Pixel - Integration of the Facebook pixel
Permanent updates and future security
To ensure that our customers continue to enjoy great themes, we constantly keep up to date with the latest version of Shopware 6 and create useful additional functions. At this very moment we are already developing the next update! Feedback from customers will be included in the update revision without exception.
One license, multiple subshops
With only one license you can create multiple sales channels. It does not matter if the domains are different.
For agency service providers
You are an agency service provider and would like to use the theme for your customers? Then you have the opportunity to benefit from partner discounts and long-term conditions. Contact us with pleasure!
The documentation on our themes is constantly being expanded. Please feel free to give us suggestions for further information:
Error in Theme
Despite permanent testing and feedback loops, it is possible that certain errors may creep in. We are very grateful for your understanding and will always be cooperative and grateful for any shortcomings.
- Countless setting options through shopping experiences
- Optimized mobile version
- Many additional plug-ins included
- Free support
- DSGVO Ready
- Facebook pixel tracking included
- Over 60 shopping experience elements included
- Accept all cookies - function included
- Detailed update information and support
- Permanent updates
- Sophisticated design
- Countless color adjustments
- Sales-increasing presentation of the design elements
- Is the template compatible with the latest version of Shopware 6? The template is always kept up to date, so we can guarantee that the theme is always compatible with the latest shopware version.
- How can this theme be customized in code? Will I still get the latest updates after editing? You can edit the theme according to your wishes. However, we recommend that you create a child theme. This will ensure that the updates do not overwrite any changes.
- I've got display errors. What should I do? Is it Theme's fault? Display and compilation errors may occur from time to time. Especially in combination with the cache of Shopware 6 the whole thing is sometimes a bit tricky. Either empty the Shopware 6 cache manually or recompile the theme. A new installation of the theme helps in case of emergency.
Thank you for choosing the Independent - Responsive Theme! In the next steps we will show you how easy it is to install the theme:
- Under Settings > Plugins upload the Independent - Responsive Theme
- Install the plugin and then activate it
- Open the configuration settings by clicking on the "3 points" (top right of the plugin)
- Make the settings you prefer
- Link your template to your sales channels (select sales channel > theme > select theme)
- DONE! It's that simple.
Please contact us if you have any questions. You can find our homepage under https://rh-webdesign.com
Instagram Feed - Temporarily disabled
The Instagram API has changed. Therefore, using the feed causes problems in the Shopware system. A solution is being worked on so that you can still use the feed with a new interface.
When a product is placed in the shopping cart, the quantity in the header changes (fixed)
- Cookie Manager revised (accept all cookies possible)
- Blocks in source code added for individualization
Version 1.3.0To allow you to customize your storefront even further, we have developed themes, elements and blocks specifically for our themes. You can use these as you wish in your worlds of experience. The following elements have been added:
- Call to Action
- Deal Counter
- Shop the Look
- Featured Products
- Social Media Feeds
- Header Checkout (fix)
- Logo Position (fix)
- Slider Caption Background settings added
Important before Update:
All texts are now no longer maintained in the configuration settings but, due to the multilingualism, in the snippets of Shopware. So make sure to save your texts before updating and have time to make the changes. The theme settings have also been revised. If there are any problems with the update please reinstall and reassign the theme to your sales channel.
The following changes have been made:
- Complete revision (bug fixes)
- Added demo images to the folder
- Overlay text in snippets
- New color and layout settings
- Revised configuration setting
- User Tracking:
- Facebook Pixel and Analytics added
- Cookie Consent Manager check
- Additional Settings:
- Maximum width of the content adjustable
- Logo height adjustable
- Further layout options ...
Independent CMS elements are planned for the next update, so that you have even more freedom regarding the layout.
- Updated Mailchimp Newsletter
- YouTube added
- Deal Counter Image - Fix
- Own CSS adjustments maintainable in the admin area
- Update Shopware 6.1.1
- Added Payment- & Shippingicon-Set
- Added Child-Theme Plugin
- Completion of the theme