Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant..
This theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: RH-Webdesign
- Support languages:
- Order number: RHWeb38411866229
- Manufacturer: RH-Webdesign
- Version: 2.0.2
- Last update: 8 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.2 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.2.06.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.4.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Over 500 setting options - Individualise the theme in every detail
- 3 different Header layouts - Select between 3 different header types
- 2 different Footer layouts - Footer in 2 variations selectable
- Full or Boxed Layout - Layout of the shop on full width or limited
- Fixed Navigation - Activate fixed navigation when scrolling
- Flyout Menu - Choose between 2 versions of the Flyout Menu
- Google Fonts - Simply integrate via individual head code
- Breakpoints can be set for each end device - Individual settings for all end devices
- 100% Customisable Listing - In addition to the products, filters and pagination can be adapted in detail
- 18 social media channels - Choose between 18 social media channels to link
- Fully Responsive - Can be used perfectly on all devices
- Page Speed - High performance page speed through Google Insights
- SEO Optimised - Basic search engine optimisation
- No programming knowledge necessary - Individualisation of the theme without programming knowledge
- DSGVO Ready - 100% DSGBVO conform
- 100% multilingual - Theme is compatible with all languages
- Developer support - Receive free support from qualified staff
With our themes for Shopware 6 you will not only experience an enormous number of setting options, but also excellent free support. We are happy to answer your questions without obligation and free of charge as part of the theme support.
To help you get started with the theme and Shopware 6, you can optionally take advantage of our support, maintenance and setup packages: → To the packages
More features of the theme in overview
Our themes are very extensively configurable. Each of our themes can be customized to your company standards and wishes down to the last detail. Below you will find an excerpt of some more configuration options.
➤ Over 50 font settings - Unlimited styling options for your fonts
➤ Certificates - Load up to 4 certificates into the footer area
➤ Integrated Newsletter - Shopware 6 Newsletter fittingly integrated into the footer
➤ Over 40 possible settings for the header - Individual header adaptation to your needs
➤ Deactivate Search Bar - Deactivate/activate the search bar in your shop
➤ Additional Footer Widgets - Social Media, Certificates, Payment and Shipping
➤ Over 40 footer settings possible - Individual footer area for your needs
➤ Set Height for Product Images - Uniform category listing by adjusting the image size
➤ Social Media Share - Let your customers share your products via social networks
➤ Individual Cookie Banner - Improved Cookie Overlay
➤ Scrollbar in CI - Design - Adapted individual Scrollbar
➤ Over 45 possible settings for forms - Style all forms of the shop individually to your needs
➤ Number of products in product listing per row - Set the number of products for each end device
➤ Individual styling of the products - Show/hide elements and colour settings in every detail
➤ Own class for the body - Helpful for individual styling per sales channel
Unlimited design customizability
Customize the theme in every detail
You can customize almost every area of the theme graphically. Custom fonts, font sizes for different areas and headlines, background images and your own color palette for almost every element in the store are easily possible. Thanks to predefined variables, maintenance is also particularly easy for beginners. It would go beyond the scope if we would list all areas for you. Convince yourself and test our theme 30 days without obligation.
Shopping Experience Bundle for unique layouts and landing pages
Use our Shopping Experience Bundle together with the theme to offer your customers a unique experience. The theme is adapted to our in-house CMS Plugin. Get this theme in the bundle package at a special price!
Get CMS Bundle + Theme at a special price: Scroll down to the bundles ↓
Copyright Branding in the Footer
Each of our themes comes with our branding in the footer. This little hint helps us to increase our reach and has additional positive SEO effects. Accordingly, our themes do not offer the removal of the branding by default. To remedy this, we have released the Theme Features as a standalone paid plugin in the Shopware Store. With the plugin you have the option to remove the copyright or set your own. Here is a brief feature overview of the Theme Features:
➤ Own Copyright - Put your company identity into the theme via individual copyright
➤ Quick Contact Function - A useful fixed widget to give your customers a quick way to contact you
➤ Advantage bar with icon support - Set advantages (USPs) as bar for header and/or footer area
➤ Countdown for Promotions - A countdown timer for promotions in the header + url linking
➤ Exit Intent Popup - A de-/activatable popup window when the customer is about to leave the page
You can also purchase our theme features with the theme as a bundle package at a discounted price: Scroll down to the bundles ↓
Permanent updates and future compatibility
As a theme developer for Shopware we are obliged to provide you with permanent technical and functional updates. All our themes are unconditionally compatible with the latest Shopware version and will remain so. We have a great interest in providing high quality themes. So your feedback will be included in the update revision without exception.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One license, multiple subshops
Shopware 6 offers the possibility to create multiple subshops with the help of sales channels. It doesn't matter if you work with multiple domains here, you only need one license of the theme to connect all channels to the theme.
For agency service providers
Are you an agency service provider and would like to benefit from individual developer support and price advantages? We offer you the possibility to work with us without any problems. Our partners also have the possibility to get free child theme templates from our themes.
More Information: → To our Reseller-Area
You notice an error in the theme?
Despite permanent testing and feedback loops, it is always possible that errors occur. We are very grateful for your understanding and will be cooperative and appreciative of any shortcomings without exception. Simply contact us and we will immediately take care of the error correction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I do my own programming on the theme and keep the update compatibility of the theme at the same time? In this case, we recommend that you create a derived child theme. If you edit the source code of the main theme, it will be overwritten the next time you update the theme. The programming should therefore preferably be done in this child theme plugin and should only overwrite the parts of the theme that you also want to adapt. Thus, the main theme remains update-compatible and your changes are safe.
Developer experience with Shopware 6 is required for editing. However, we can help you by providing a child theme template. Just contact us at email@example.com to do so.
- We don't know if Shopware 6 or the theme is suitable for us. Can you help us? We are happy to help you get started with Shopware 6 and the theme. We advise you absolutely free of charge and without obligation. Alternatively, we can also help you with the initial setup by means of our Service Packages.
- Can I fully test the theme in the 30-day trial? Or do I have any restrictions? There are no restrictions in the trial version. You have all configuration options in the trial version. Thus, you can also build the store comfortably within the test phase and purchase the paid license afterwards.
- I have questions about setting up the theme. Where do I need to contact? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make it a point to permanently improve the usability of our themes, so any form of feedback is important.
- I need custom programming, but I can't do it myself. Can you help me? This is part of our core business. We create and optimize online stores based on Shopware 6. Preferably with our own themes, of course. With a cumulative wealth of experience in the field of sales psychology, programming and front-end design, we help you and your store to better performance. Contact us free of charge and without obligation.
To successfully install the theme, only a few steps are necessary. The theme already comes with a prebuilt configuration and demo data, so after the installation process you will directly get a base to work with
Follow the steps below to successfully link our theme with your store:
1) Install Theme
After purchasing the theme (trial or purchase version), you will have the extension available in your store dashboard. Install the theme via the manager.
2) Activate Theme
After installation, the theme will not be activated automatically. You have to do this manually by simply activating the toggle switch button.
3) Select Sales Channel
Shopware 6 installs a sales channel for you in the base, which you can use as the main channel. Assign the purchased theme to this channel.
4) Check theme settings
Check the frontend of your store to see if the theme has been accepted. After the correct assignment, you can work with the theme and configure it in the theme settings.
The installation is successful. You can now freely configure the theme according to your wishes.
You need help?
Contact us without any obligation, mentioning your license domain: email@example.com
Several changes - Please note!
- Images for included slider can be maintained separately for mobile devices
- Cookie banner was revised
- Shopping Experience - Elements can now be animated
- Zeritficates can be provided with their own link
- Sticky Navigation only extends when you scroll up again
- Background images of sections (header, footer, body ...) are loaded correctly
- Footer - content alignment fixed
- PayPal, AmazonPay etc. is displayed in the footer in a more optimised way
- Newsletter Captcha - Fix
- Various display fixes
- Categorynavigation in megamenu (fix)
Changelog - 2.0.0 (Shopware 6.4.*)
The following changes have been made for the new version:
- Theme variables are now loaded via "theme_config()" instead of "shopware.theme"
- All Shopware config variables are now loaded via "config()" instead of "shopware.config"
- "sw_include @Theme/.." has been replaced with "sw_include @Storefront/.."
- SCSS structure revisited
- Wish list was applied to the header
- Listing added for wish list
Important: The new Shopware version (6.4.*) brings some changes and enhancements. If you discover any problems with the update, or the theme, please contact us at
Search results page -> Product boxes -> "Standard" display mode
IOS Bugs -> Fix
Version 1.1.1Update hints:
- In the mobile product listing, 1 product per row can now be selected for mobile devices
- Cookie Permission: Deny Button added
- HelpTexts in the Theme - Config added
Important update notes:
The theme has been completely revised and optimised to the latest version of Shopware 6. Please note that you may have to make manual changes.
The following settings have been revised:
- Added many setting options in the theme settings
- Setting options from the plugin configuration have been transferred to the theme settings
- Performance Upgrades
Make sure that you make a backup of your shop before updating. Errors can always occur during an update, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Feel free to contact us if problems arise. We will help you immediately without obligation and free of charge!
- Newsletter registration (fix)
- Mobile navigation improved (IOS - Fix)
- Improved compatibility with the shopping experiences
- Newsletter Registration added
- Footer copyright notice removed from the Config
- Audits Errors fixed
- Audits fix (ref und target attributes added)
- Release for the Shopware Store